Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You're sticking that pencil...where?!

Have I griped today that grad school is sucking up all my blogging time? Because it is! And I'm a little bitter about it. I want to blog. I want to visit other bloggers. I want to plaaaaay!

OK, there. I feel better after having a little whine. And I'll feel even better after sharing this precious little objet dΚΌart with you. I found it in a catalog and damn near sprayed coffee out my nose when I saw it.
WTF?! You shove a pencil up the animal's ass, and it barks? Or meows? If I were a dog, I'd do a lot more than just bark if you shoved a pencil up my ass. Poor little darlings. Look at the cat. He looks REALLY tense doesn't he?

Do you know someone who could use this great gift? (Mother's Day is coming up! LOL)

--Mom

4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hehehe, that would indeed make a cute
gift!

Frenzymom said...

You totally crack me up!! I know how you feel on the blogging time. My blog is suffering but my time is spent with the baby, kids and trying to keep up on my house thats going to pot.

The Diva on a Diet said...

OMG, I think I'm speechless. WTFF?!?

~~Mel~~ said...

First off, I hate that school is taking away from your blogging too!

Second, that is one of the cutest/funniest things I have ever seen...love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails