Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Terrific T-shirt Tuesday...it's putrid

Hey gang, it's Tuesday! Time for my Terrific T-shirt Tuesday. This is the day I surf the 'net for a groovy headline that would make a Terrific T-shirt a la CNN. Check out this one by Em at "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit..."
This was a great headline, and would be an equally great t-shirt. Just like Justin Timberlake's song "I'm Bringing Sexy Back"... letting people know that you're bringin' on the putrid will definitely get you laid! (Not! LOL) Em, grab your t-shirt if you'd like and link back to this post. Enjoy and thanks for the funny!

--Mom

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

The very word putrid makes me gag a little.

Anonymous said...

If you always hope for the top shoes in town, it is best to choose scarpe Hogan
and give it a try. If you always yearn for outstanding shoes in town, you should select hogan donna
and also give it a try. I’m not simply raving about any skyscraping but Hogan scarpe uomo
which I’m into attraction this summer time. I need them all. I will be totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan uomo
.

Related Posts with Thumbnails