Friday, August 7, 2009

5 for Friday...Baby said what?

It's Friday! One of my very favorite days of the week, and I have prepared another "5 for Friday" for your viewing pleasure. Today's theme..."My 5 favorite Baby One-liners."

Both my children crack me up on a daily basis. This witty repartee comes straight from Baby's mouth to my keyboard...

5) "Tater tots are the bomb!" Yes, yes they are, Baby! That crispy crust gently snuggled around the soft potato-y goodness. Mmmmm! What's NOT to love?

4) "This is the worst day of my life." She declared the worst day recently when it was time to leave the playground. (The nerve of me.) If that's as bad as it gets, then life is pretty good in Baby Land!

3) "God dammit." I don't know where she got that foul mouth from. (See post on the matter.) :-/

<------- 2) "Do you want this face to come to you?" I don't know exactly what it means, but I think you've fucked up pretty badly if you're the recipient of *that* face.

1) "It smells like God upstairs." Seriously? God? Huh. I didn't know what God smelled like until I went up to investigate. (Did God just use the bathroom? Did he spray perfume? What?) As it turned out, God had been using hair products. Shampoo, conditioner and hairspray to be exact. Take my word for it, God smells nice!

What are some funny things out of the mouths of your babes?

--Mom

5 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

LOL, that was really cute!!

~~Mel~~ said...

She's got some hilarious one liners!

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahaha...I would love to go into a White Castle bathroom and loudly exclaim that it smells like God in there...if God had rancid diarrhea, of course...

bssnaza said...

Thank you for the laugh! It's been a long Monday & you've made me laugh out loud! Love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

They can try purchasing one low-end model from Breitling Watch
and check out for themselves. It shall not be long before they visit Breitling

Windrider

for purchasing more watches for themselves and their family. After all the quality and

price of Breitling Aeromarine
has to be seen to be believed. Even people who just do not like wearing watches have become

addicted to the same after paying a visit to Bentley Motors T

Related Posts with Thumbnails