Friday, August 27, 2010

5 for Friday...he's a girl's man

Bella has a boyfriend, Thomas, and he's totally smitten. He's willing to do all kinds of crazy girly stuff with her. All she has to do is say "pleeease" and flip her long red hair, and he's putty in her hands. So this week's 5 for Friday is titled..."5 Girly Things Bella's Boyfriend Has Done in the Last 2 Weeks."

In the last week Bella has gotten Thomas to:

5. Help bake brownies. They were good, all warm out of the oven with vanilla ice cream.

4. Hold her new tote bag in the mall so Bella could photograph it and phone-mail the pic to me. It's a cute bag from Aeropostale. Thomas looks lovely holding it.

3. Help bake hocolate chip cookies. Twice. OMG, the second round were some of the best cookies I've ever had. They didn't feel like doing much dough scooping, so they made larger-sized cookies. Yum! These ladies are pretty good cooks. (LOL)

2. Play hair salon. Bella wanted to see how Thomas looked with spikey hair, so he let her mousse the bejesus out of it. He drew the line at nail polish though. Smart dude.

1. Sing the female chorus of a rap duet. Thomas let's Bella rap Eminem's portion of "Love the Way You Lie" while he sings Rhianna's lyrics. It's a funny sight, but I gotta admit, Bella's pretty fly for a white girl from the 'burbs.



Some future Friday maybe I'll talk about all the manly man things Thomas has Bella doing at his house. (Hint: "Mom, Call of Duty is so stupid.")

9 comments:

The Diva on a Diet said...

I wonder if I can get the husband to play Hair Salon? Yeah, right ... I can't even get him to take out the trash! Ah, young love.

Papa K said...

I'd be singin' Rhiannas part too... M&M sucks.

Quasi Serendipita said...

He sounds fab! The nail polish comment really made me chuckle. Visiting from SITS :-)

Tammy P. said...

OMG!!Hilarious! Following from blog frog follow Friday.

Anonymous said...

Our red-headed is exceedingly talented at getting men to do her girly bidding as well! She is a tiny tyrant!

Anonymous said...

LOL - Too funny! I was hope to see pics of the hand bag with Thomas holding it. Priceless.

Someone's Nanny said...

I just found your blog today. You are so funny, and sound like a really cool mom.

Unknown said...

wow...he bakes...he's a keeper! Say you on Blog Frog! I'm following you! :-) ~Kimberly

www.stinkerpinker.com

Rick and T said...

He's acting. No dude is really like that long term. Just my opinion. - Rick

makingmyway2010.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails